To promote a neutral and favourable environment in the College premises by addressing the grievances in academic/administrative matters of the stakeholders deprived of entitled services/benefits.
- The stakeholder is required to download the form, fill it and submit the same online (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in the dropbox provided in the college along with a letter addressed to the Principal.
- The Principal will forward the same to the Grievance redressal cell.
- The Grievance redressal cell, according to the rules and regulations of the College, will investigate into the matter emphasizing on the rights for a fair trial in democracy. The reports would be submitted to the Principal directly if the matter is strictly confidential, or be placed in the Teachers Council meet, if it warrants further discussion.
- Rendering impartial and rational solution to the stakeholder.
- Professor Abhirupa Majumder (Convenor)
- Professor Habibur Rahaman (Jt. Convenor)
- Professor Subrata Mukhopadhyay
- Professor Sajal Basak
- Professor Biplab Kanti Sen
- Professor Akash Chowdhury
Grievance redressal form: Link